STAY AND WIN CONTEST
Terms and Conditions
The ‘Stay & Win’ Contest (the "Contest") is organised by Crowne Plaza Changi Airport (“CPCA”).
- The Contest shall commence on 1 April 2019 and end on 30 June 2019 (2359hrs).
- To qualify for the Contest, the traveller is required to book a stay with CPCA from 1 April – 30 June 2019, for stays till 30 September 2019. A total of 1 million IHG Rewards Club Points to be given away for the Contest and the prize to be shared among five travellers.
- Submissions must be made on changiairport.crowneplaza.com/10-anniversary-contest-form. Only complete entries will qualify for consideration.
- The Contest is open to Singapore citizens, residents of Singapore and travellers from abroad, who are at least 21 years of age (as of 1 April 2019) and have booked a stay with CPCA between 1 April - 30 June 2019, for stays till 30 September 2019.
- The participant must be an IHG® Rewards Club Member. If the participant who is not already an IHG® Rewards Club Member, the participant must agree to be enrolled by CPCA to be an IHG® Rewards Club Member to qualify for the Contest.
- Only one (1) entry is allowed per person.
- CPCA reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion; to disqualify any person from participating in the Contest should any doubts arise as to the authenticity of the relevant personal data supplied.
- The Prize consists of:
One (1) Million IHG® Rewards Club Points (to be shared among five lucky travellers)
- Five Winners will be announced on 15 July 2019.
- The Winners will be notified via the email address that they provide when they book their stay.
- The Winners will receive a prize letter from CPCA as proof of the prize and thereafter the winners shall contact CPCA to redeem their prize. The prize consisting of IHG Rewards Club Points will be awarded only after their stay at CPCA.
- CPCA reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency and other relevant proof(s) as required by CPCA, in order to claim the prizes. In the event that the Winner is unable to provide proof of eligibility which is satisfactory to CPCA, he or she shall be deemed to have forfeited his or her prize in whole and no substitute shall be offered.
- CPCA reserves the right to amend or substitute the prizes at any time without notification.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable and may be subject to availability.
- Any prizes not claimed within two months upon contact will be forfeited. CPCA reserves the right to disqualify the non-contactable Winner.
- If, for some reason, the Winner cannot be contacted within a period of time as determined by CPCA or if any Winner does not acknowledge receipt of the prize within a period of time as determined by CPCA, CPCA reserves the right to award the prize to a replacement winner or forfeit the prize.
- Directors, employees (and/or immediate family members of such directors or employees) of CPCA and CPCA's appointed agencies and any other persons involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the Contest, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. For the purpose of this Clause, 'immediate family members' shall include spouses, children, parents, parents-in-law, grandparents and siblings.
- By participating in the Contest, all selected winners agree to grant CPCA and IHG® the right to use their personal details to enroll for IHG® Rewards Club Membership (applicable to non-IHG Rewards Club members at the time of registration) and for promotional and publicity purposes.
- The registered participant warrants that all information submitted by him/her in the entry is true, accurate and complete.
- CPCA may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose in any way and there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
- Registered participants are providing information to CPCA. All received information will not be disclosed to any other organisations unaffiliated to CPCA. All information provided may be used for research and statistics and will not be sold or given to any third party.
- CPCA may reject any entry on any basis including, but not limited to, incomplete entry, fraud and/or failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
- CPCA's decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- CPCA reserves the right to amend or change the Terms and Conditions herein at any time without prior notice. Participation in this Contest shall constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein and any subsequent amendment(s) thereof. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions shall result in forfeiture of participation in this Contest.
- CPCA has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine all matters pertaining to the Contest (including but not limited to the award of prize), to amend these Terms and Conditions, and to terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice. Registered participants shall not be entitled to any damages or compensation whatsoever or howsoever arising as a result of such determination, amendment or termination.
- CPCA will not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Contest (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light).
- The Contest and all its Terms and Conditions governing it are subject to the laws of Singapore. The Contest participants and CPCA irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- If you have any questions about the Contest, kindly leave us a private message via Facebook Messenger on www.facebook.com/cpchangi or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated April 2019.