Transferring Between Changi Airport Terminals
- Crowne Plaza® Changi Airport is located at Terminal 3 of Singapore Changi Airport. It takes approximately three minutes to walk from Terminal 3 Arrival Hall to our hotel.
- Access Terminal 1 via Changi Airport Skytrain. Changi Airport’s terminals are connected by a free Skytrain service, which operates from 5am to 2.30am, at both the transit and public areas. It takes approximately four minutes to travel between terminals via Skytrain, with an average waiting time of two minutes.
- Access Terminal 2 via Changi Airport’s Mezzanine Level link bridge above the MRT station. It takes approximately five minutes to walk between Terminal 2 and 3.
Airport Parking - Car Park 3B
- Level B1: Beside Lift PL12 & PL13 & Car Park Exit.
- Level B2: Entrance to Terminal Building from Car Park & Car Park Exit.
- Level B3: Beside Lift PL12 & PL13 & Car Park Exit.
By Taxi or Car
- Approximately a 10-minute drive from Singapore Expo, Changi Business Park and Changi Exhibition Centre.
- Approximately a 30-minute drive from the city.
- Nearest subway station: Changi Airport MRT.
- The train station is accessible by foot from Terminal 3. It takes approximately 3 minutes to walk from Changi Airport MRT to Crowne Plaza Changi Airport.
City to Airport
To get to Changi, transfer to the eastbound train at Tanah Merah station. The first train arrives at Changi Airport station at 5.26am from Monday to Saturday, and at 5.54am on Sundays and public holidays.
A single ride ticket can be purchased at train stations. A stored-value EZ-Link card for multiple rides can also be purchased from train stations or any Changi Recommends store.