Dine in style at Azur, our award-winning buffet and à la carte restaurant. An open kitchen provides the backdrop to Azur’s contemporary ‘cooking theatre’ concept. Watch our experienced chefs showcase their skills through the expert preparation and presentation of your meal, using the finest and freshest ingredients available.
The *buffet line-up is an exciting journey featuring recipes from Singapore and around the region. The buffet indulgence begins at Azur with fresh cuts of flavoursome meat from our carvery and fresh decadent picks from our seafood on ice, all alongside an array of international dishes such as Japanese sushi and the best of both Asian and Western cuisine. And what's more, a dessert table laden with gorgeous cakes, warm Chocolate pudding, ice cream and Asian sweet treats.
You may choose from our a la carte menu if you prefer a lighter meal. Whet your appetite with a light starter or dive straight into your main course. Perfect your meal with a drink from our extensive menu of beers, wines, cocktails, mocktails and more.
- Lunch Buffet (Mon - Sat) : $58++ per adult | $29++ per child
- Dinner Buffet (Sun - Thurs) : $68++ per adult | $34++ per child
- Seafood Dinner Buffet (Fri & Sat) : $78++ per adult | $39++ per child
- Sunday Brunch : $88++ | $44++ per child
- Gourmet Collection Dining Privileges. 25% off buffet for Gourmet Collection members.
- Kids Dine Free (Valid till 15 Nov 2018)
- UOB 1 for 1 Weekday Buffet Special (Mon - Fri). For UOB cardmembers only. (Valid till 31 Oct 2018)
Terms and conditions apply. The above offers are not valid in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
Opening hours: 6am – 10pm daily
Tel: +65 6823 5354
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Reservation is recommended.
- Buffet menu is on rotational basis and subject to change without notice.
- Gourmet Collection members’ dining privilege of 25% savings are subject to these blackout dates: Chinese New Year's Eve (15 March 2018), Chinese New Year (16 February to 15 March 2018), Christmas Eve (24 December 2018), Christmas Day (25 December 2018) and New Year's Eve (31 December 2018).
- Other general terms and conditions apply